Still waiting

Evie continued her reputation of being hard to sedate last night!  We came in this morning expecting to have her breathing tube out today, but because of her poor sedation, increased carbon dioxide levels, and slightly acidic pH if the blood, it was not safe enough to take out the breathing tube. 

So the bad news is that we are set back another day, but the good news is that she still overall looks good, and mommy and daddy get to sleep at home another night. 

We are still not ready for a ton of visitors yet because we are in the cardiac ICU. Hopefully things will change over the weekend and won't be so intense.  Our friends who work in the Longwood hospital area have been checking in on us, and we are so grateful. 

Thanks for your continued prayers! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is surgery day

Evie's Surgery, and Asian Ear Wax

Repost with a giveaway! From Straitjacket to Starfish: A Shark Tank win